Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Englewood Catering Company

I always have a company party to kick off the busy season for my accounting firm. I needed to find an Englewood catering company or a Lakewood catering company, someone that could provide our party with decorations, table settings, and of course great food! I had called a few Lakewood caterers and got a few numbers. I decided to go visit The Food Guy out of Lakewood for a free food tasting. I found they had a great staff and were reasonable with price. They offered full service catering with everything I was looking for. They also told me it was not a problem for an Englewood catering job. They had many vehicles to transport the food and they had actually done Boulder catering and Littleton catering jobs all the time.

My event turned out to be a success and the food was excellent! I would recommend The Food Guy for any Englewood, Lakewood, or Denver catering jobs!

No comments: