Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Denver's Best Catering

Submitted by: Richard Allen

I own a company of 125 employees and every summer we have an annual lunch party for our employees. I was not happy with the other Denver caterers I've hired, so recently I hired The Food Guy to cater for our event. I was so impressed by their knowledge of the food industry and I didnt know there would be such a difference between the Denver catering companies out there.

The Food Guy had a very professional staff and helped me plan the theme of my party. They brought all of the plates,forks,cups, anything needed for the food part of our party they took care of. They even helped me with decorations.

I am so glad I hired The Food Guy because I didn't have to worry about anything! I will be giving The Food Guy a call for our next corporate event.

No comments: